Monday, July 6, 2009

My New Life

Coming Inti to study Sam last wednesday..one more time i am leaving my home for months again..
on the first day,we registered and checked into our hostel..All JPA scholars are placed in Aristotle..
When i took all my luggage up to my room with the help of my mum and grandpa..OH No!!the door is padlocked!!So we had to wait outside..what to do..
During my ole..i really can't adapt to my new college life yet..keep thinking that i want to go back home..i miss my mum and my hometown so much!!And the worse i found myself can't mingle well with new friends..maybe it's still new to me..really feel tension..Finally i rushed back on Friday..Although i can;t buy the ticket,i still follow chin wei to go to Terminal 2..taking all the risks..
After having some break at home and hanging out with friends,then i came back yesterday..now i find that i start to adapt to the environment..not missing home(home-sick) that much,but still la,hoping that i can adapt soon..god bless me..

1 comment:

  1. Hihi, Is me. surprise not? hohoo.

    hmm...
    We used to get certain home-sick everytime we step out of our beloved and comfort home.

    haha, be strong Ms.Ah Mei.
    Life will turns better once u knew ur new friends there. Surely, u will enjoy ur college life very soon.

    KTM do linked Nilai and Mid-Valley. Don't forget to find us (me or Hui Chin) if u were near ya. ^^

    ReplyDelete