Friday, November 27, 2009

Delayed train~

Waiting for the train for hours~when i asked at the counter, they told me it will arrive at 1.20p.m. But my train should arrive at 11.55a.m~The time they told me still in my acceptance~However, they delayed again to 1.45p.m~It disappointed me when it did not arrive as the time stated..we waited until 2.30p.m just the train arrived. We were exhausted in the long time of waiting under the scorching weather...It really made me very upset~I wondered why this would happen?What if we are in the situation of emergency or rushing?It will make our plans into bubbles and waste our time...I hope it won't happen again~

2 comments:

  1. stay calm gal. it happened to me while i'm about to come back from Sabah few weeks ago. 7am punya aero deleayed until 1pm. >.<

    Indeed, M'sia Transportation, advancement is very needed.
    OMG! We were planning to go SG by train nxt month. Do you think we shall change our plan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..ya lo..bus is more convenience~only we have to walk ma..never mind de..we all young..wakaka

    ReplyDelete