Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bad Luck

From the first day the classes started, it seems like non--stop~We are given tonnes of works load to be done including all the researches,community services,slides and assignments...Although they are not to be done within these few weeks but within this semester~it means the same for me~
I seems like doing things without rest since the first day~sometimes i don't even know what I am busying with~such a failure~it is really tiring and I feel exhausted now...It worsens when the bad luck evils keep following me these days~First was the fell down on the wet path which made me bruises...The handphone's line problems came next which nearly drove me crazy for the whole day~It seems not to settle but i change the whole plan~
Now, I had done something which wasted my money just because of my reckless action~ Although I had had lots of lessons in the past, it still continues! Who is going to tell me how can I act more organised?Think before you decide!I know well about these words but it seems to be meaningless when I face all of the problems!!!
It costs too high for me to buy all these lessons~~heartache + heart broken~~~SAd

1 comment: